Articles on this Page
- 06/01/12--04:51: _Mr Murdock’s Appren...
- 06/11/12--08:15: _Royal Academy Summe...
- 06/14/12--03:14: _Top 10 Father and S...
- 06/22/12--08:56: _Dave White’s Natura...
- 07/02/12--04:02: _Shoreditch Top 5 Pl...
- 07/19/12--01:30: _Festival Grooming.
- 07/31/12--06:01: _Hatwalk: Nelson’s H...
- 08/01/12--08:02: _Gore Vidal’s Greate...
- 08/09/12--05:27: _The Most MurdockMan...
- 08/29/12--08:41: _Win A Pair Of Ticke...
- 08/30/12--02:25: _Tom Hardy With Murd...
- 09/11/12--08:20: _Murdock Summer Holi...
- 09/19/12--10:33: _The New Modern Hair...
- 09/24/12--10:47: _CHARLIE SMITH londo...
- 09/28/12--09:50: _Win A Suit By Reiss...
- 10/15/12--05:48: _Win Tickets To See ...
- 10/26/12--10:47: _In Our Heads: Best ...
- 11/02/12--05:27: _Rothko and Sugimoto...
- 11/08/12--02:52: _Murdock meets Zavie...
- 11/14/12--03:56: _Damon Albarn is Tak...
- 06/01/12--04:51: Mr Murdock’s Apprentice
- 06/11/12--08:15: Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 2012
- 06/14/12--03:14: Top 10 Father and Son Films
- 06/22/12--08:56: Dave White’s Natural Selection
- 07/02/12--04:02: Shoreditch Top 5 Playlist
- 07/19/12--01:30: Festival Grooming.
- 07/31/12--06:01: Hatwalk: Nelson’s Hat by Lock and Co
- 08/01/12--08:02: Gore Vidal’s Greatest Quotes
- 08/09/12--05:27: The Most MurdockMan Films Of All Time Ever
- 08/29/12--08:41: Win A Pair Of Tickets To One Man, Two Guvnors.
- 08/30/12--02:25: Tom Hardy With Murdock Razor In Blag’s 20th Anniversary Issue.
- 09/11/12--08:20: Murdock Summer Holidays Review.
- 09/19/12--10:33: The New Modern Hair: A Styling Chart.
- 09/24/12--10:47: CHARLIE SMITH london & Murdock.
- 09/28/12--09:50: Win A Suit By Reiss Personal Tailoring.
- 10/15/12--05:48: Win Tickets To See Our Boys.
- 10/26/12--10:47: In Our Heads: Best of Friends by Palma Violets.
- 11/02/12--05:27: Rothko and Sugimoto at Pace Gallery.
- 11/08/12--02:52: Murdock meets Zavier Ellis.
- 11/14/12--03:56: Damon Albarn is Taking Over the Airwaves.
Mr Brendan Murdock, founder of Murdock London, was an obvious choice as a male grooming expert on The Apprentice this week as semi-finalists Ricky and Tom created their male grooming brand Modern Gentleman. Here Mr Murdock tells us what he looks for in an Apprentice.
For all those travelling to London for the Olympics, the Royal Academy's Summer Exhibition is a perfect piece of British art history that at the same time reflects contemporary British art.
With Father's Day coming up this weekend, we pick out 10 of our favourite Father and Son films. And we got all emotional about it....
Artist Dave White's new show Natural Selection is at The Hospital Club in Covent Garden now.
Young gent Sam Hickey is learning the noble profession of barbering as an apprentice at Murdock Mayfair. To bring him into the community, we asked him to provide a Top 5 Playlist.
With festival season now in full flow, we just wanted to point out to all you gentleman revellers that no matter how much cider gets thrown over you, no matter how much mud you fall in, and no matter how askew sleeping in a tent makes your hair, you can still look your dapper best whilst spending a weekend partying in a field.
Some of the country's top milliners have designed hats to adorn the capital's grand statues this week for Hatwalk. London's oldest hatters Lock & Co have the pick of the bunch atop Nelson. Nicolas Payne-Baader of Lock & Co (and MurdockMan) tells us more.
The great American writer Gore Vidal has passed away. Smart as a whip and often sharp tongued he produced many a memorable one liner and witty put down. We celebrate some of our favourites.
Forget Sight and Sound's greatest ever films list, here's our list of the most MurdockMan films of all time. EVER.... until the next list.
Win a pair of tickets to the award-winning West End smash, One Man, Two Guvnors!
The girls over at Blag are celebrating their 20th birthday next month! The feature shoot for the extra special anniversary issue features the marvellous London male Tom Hardy with one of our very own Murdock razors.
Now summer is officially over and everyone is returning to work, we have a little look at what Team Murdock got up to on their hols.
This striking new illustrative book by Silvia Prada plays on vintage American barbershop style charts to artistically and playfully present the modern man as defined by the style of his haircut.
This autumn, director of the Charlie Smith gallery in Shoreditch, Zavier Ellis, is curating two exhibitions in Murdock London's stores.
Those extremely fine ladies and gents over at Reiss are giving suitably dapper MurdockMen the chance to win one of their luxury Personally Tailored suits.
Win tickets to see Our Boys at the Duchess Theatre starring Laurence Fox, Arthur Darvill and Matthew Lewis.
Fist pumping, shout along rock 'n' roll. On repeat in Murdock HQ.
Alongside David Zwirner and Michael Werner, Pace is one of a host New York galleries who have recently entered the London art market. Currently renting space from the Royal Academy, their inaugural show is a pairing of some very mainly black and grey, late period Rothko paintings with some equally dark seascape photos by the [...]
Zavier Ellis is first and foremost the director of the Charlie Smith Gallery (just down the road from Murdock Shoreditch) and co-founder of The Future Can Wait – a grand art show for emerging artists. He’s also a Murdock Man. Zavier kindly stopped by for a chat after his haircut and beard trim to discuss [...]
'Radio Reunited' will be aired tonight at 5.33pm, marking exactly 90 years since the BBC's first radio broadcast. Be sure to tune in and be a part of these historic few moments.