Articles on this Page
- 11/14/12--06:53: _Dapper Style for Cu...
- 11/15/12--07:50: _100 Beards, 100 Day...
- 11/30/12--07:18: _Murdock Interview w...
- 12/19/12--09:53: _Top 5 MurdockMan Ch...
- 01/02/13--09:18: _The Lost Art of the...
- 02/12/13--03:07: _Six Flowers for Val...
- 02/13/13--04:08: _Murdock London’s Gu...
- 02/15/13--06:23: _Murdock Interview W...
- 02/21/13--04:52: _Forget the Brits. H...
- 02/22/13--07:17: _Oscar Nominated Les...
- 05/22/13--08:04: _Our Great Escape Hi...
- 05/29/13--04:31: _What My Dad Taught ...
- 06/05/13--08:31: _Sam Hickey’s Top Su...
- 06/19/13--05:09: _Ron Burgundy’s Tach...
- 06/20/13--05:35: _The Best Hair of LC...
- 06/28/13--05:57: _Glastonbury vs Wimb...
- 07/11/13--05:41: _Soho Whisky Club: A...
- 07/18/13--07:43: _Le Coq Sportif & Cy...
- 07/19/13--09:31: _Roman Holiday Re-Re...
- 08/09/13--04:59: _To Beard Or Not To ...
- 11/14/12--06:53: Dapper Style for Curly Hair.
- 11/15/12--07:50: 100 Beards, 100 Days Soon To Hit The Shelves.
- 11/30/12--07:18: Murdock Interview with Artists Sam & Luke Jackson.
- 12/19/12--09:53: Top 5 MurdockMan Christmas Films
- 01/02/13--09:18: The Lost Art of the Football ‘Tache
- 02/12/13--03:07: Six Flowers for Valentines. (That Aren’t Red Roses.)
- 02/13/13--04:08: Murdock London’s Guide To A Successful Valentine’s Day.
- 02/15/13--06:23: Murdock Interview With Artist Peter Georgallou.
- 02/21/13--04:52: Forget the Brits. Here’s 5 of the Best of Jamie Lidell.
- 02/22/13--07:17: Oscar Nominated Les Mis Costume Designer Paco Delgado.
- 05/22/13--08:04: Our Great Escape Highlights.
- 05/29/13--04:31: What My Dad Taught Me About Being A Man.
- 06/05/13--08:31: Sam Hickey’s Top Summer Tracks To Cut Hair To.
- 06/19/13--05:09: Ron Burgundy’s Tache Says It All.
- 06/20/13--05:35: The Best Hair of LCM SS14.
- 06/28/13--05:57: Glastonbury vs Wimbledon. Who Is The Most Dapper?
- 07/11/13--05:41: Soho Whisky Club: An Interview With Manager, Patrick McCourt.
- 07/19/13--09:31: Roman Holiday Re-Release.
- 08/09/13--04:59: To Beard Or Not To Beard: Discussing Beards & Grooming on Radio 4.
MurdockMan Dylan from Australia contacted us regarding how he can style his curly hair into a 20s, Boardwalk Empire inspired slicked backed look. So we asked Murdock Covent Garden barber Matt Hughes for his advice.
Exciting Facial Hair News! One of our favourite tumblrs and street style projects, 100 Beards, 100 Days by Scottish fashion photographer Jonathan Daniel Pryce is getting a printed release. Exciting MurdockMan Facial Hair News! Our very own Mr Kial Pound is the cover star!
The artistic brothers paid a visit to our Covent Garden store yesterday for some Murdock love in the form of sharp and stylish haircuts. We caught up with the pair after their appointments to discuss the meanings behind their work and how they came to be brothers in highly creative arms.
It's that time of year once again where home comforts become that little bit more comforting and we find ourselves dusting off our festive film collections for some warm cinematic company.
Here's our short-list of the five films that'll be keeping us in excellent festive spirit over the Christmas holidays.
We recently came across illustrator and Graphic Designer Andy Hemming courtesy of the Guardian and wanted to share the genius of his latest work with you dapper lot.
Don't be boring and give your Valentine a bunch of red roses this February 14th, put some thought in to it and get them something different this year. You know, something that shows them that they stand out of the crowd for you - unlike red roses. Bella Verrechia, florist at Johnny's Little Sister, gives you some ideas.
No matter how big or small your Valentine’s plans may be this year, the effort is in the detail and we want to help you to make the most of your day.
'You essentially fall out of the sky, land somewhere and you can do what you like.' Bicycling Polo playing artist Peter Georgallou talks about his international shows, his bike loom and how he hopes to make the world a little bit nicer, just by making some nice tweed.
We're not very interested in whoever won last night Brit awards (we guessing it was probably the Skyfall lady) we're more interested in the release of Jamie Lidell's new album this week. Here's our favourite tracks of his.
With the Oscars coming up this weekend, we thought what better opportunity than to ask Murdock client Paco Delgado a few questions..... What? Why's it a great opportunity? Oh. right yeah. Because he's only nominated for a bloody Oscar himself! For Best Costume Design for Les Miserables! Plus, he also has a great beard.
The annual Great Escape festival took over just about every venue possible in Brighton last weekend, and along with myself, our barbers Josh Mihan and Matt Hughes were able to holster their scissors for a couple of days and make the journey down.
Dads, they’re good at giving advice. Whether or not the advice they give is any good or helpful in the slightest, they’re more than happy to pass down some received ‘wisdom’. Particularly to their sons as they tackle the transition from boy to man. So we asked our barbers, some of whose Dads were barbers [...]
Now fully operating at our Hackett store in Spitalfields, Sam Hickey has picked out his top summer tracks that will be providing the soundtrack for both himself and his clients through the approaching warmer months.
Everybody knows that there is strength in facial hair, and this poster that displays Will Ferrell's upper lip glory speaks drastic volumes.
We have picked out our hairstyle highlights from LCM and want to help you achieve similar dapper results.
We're looking forward to seeing who actually pulls out all the well-groomed stops over the next few days, and also hoping for a few surprises along the way.
"This is a lot more than popping in to your local, wanting a whisky and being asked ‘do you want something smoky or something light?’"
Dan is the Manager of the Le Coq Sportif store in Covent Garden, which was opened to coincide with the 130th anniversary of the brand. We took a few moments to discuss its features amongst all things cycling.
This is a stylish summer film to match a stylish summer fragrance.
We were recently invited on to Radio 4's You And Yours show to discuss men's grooming trends and the climate of the industry.