Articles on this Page
- 02/12/13--03:07: _Six Flowers for Val...
- 02/13/13--04:08: _Murdock London’s Gu...
- 02/15/13--06:23: _Murdock Interview W...
- 02/21/13--04:52: _Forget the Brits. H...
- 02/22/13--07:17: _Oscar Nominated Les...
- 03/04/13--05:47: _The 5 Point Guide T...
- 03/06/13--07:26: _Mad Men Season 6 Te...
- 03/07/13--04:45: _The Best Facial Hai...
- 03/18/13--05:38: _Dead Famous. Hugh M...
- 03/19/13--12:13: _John Grant. Not You...
- 04/04/13--07:12: _Hugh Mendes Opening...
- 04/05/13--12:31: _Loughran Gallery Po...
- 04/09/13--09:28: _David Bowie Is All ...
- 04/12/13--03:15: _Hairstyle Icon: Rob...
- 04/16/13--09:30: _The Particular Pari...
- 05/18/12--08:49: _Covent Garden Top 5...
- 05/22/12--05:17: _Keith Vaughan Exhib...
- 05/23/12--07:10: _First Trailer for B...
- 05/24/12--04:47: _Mario Balotelli and...
- 05/28/12--10:23: _Mr Vincent Vincent’...
- 02/12/13--03:07: Six Flowers for Valentines. (That Aren’t Red Roses.)
- 02/13/13--04:08: Murdock London’s Guide To A Successful Valentine’s Day.
- 02/15/13--06:23: Murdock Interview With Artist Peter Georgallou.
- 02/21/13--04:52: Forget the Brits. Here’s 5 of the Best of Jamie Lidell.
- 02/22/13--07:17: Oscar Nominated Les Mis Costume Designer Paco Delgado.
- 03/04/13--05:47: The 5 Point Guide To Opera In London For Novices.
- 03/06/13--07:26: Mad Men Season 6 Teaser.
- 03/07/13--04:45: The Best Facial Hair of Brand Mascots.
- 03/18/13--05:38: Dead Famous. Hugh Mendes’ Obituaries Exhibition at Murdock.
- 03/19/13--12:13: John Grant. Not Your Average Beardy Musician.
- 04/04/13--07:12: Hugh Mendes Opening Night in Murdock Shoreditch.
- 04/05/13--12:31: Loughran Gallery Pops-Up With Big Names On Redchurch St.
- 04/09/13--09:28: David Bowie Is All Yours Concept Store at Selfridges.
- 04/12/13--03:15: Hairstyle Icon: Robert Redford.
- 04/16/13--09:30: The Particular Paris Hair of the Prada Films by Wes Anderson.
- 05/18/12--08:49: Covent Garden Top 5 Playlist
- 05/22/12--05:17: Keith Vaughan Exhibition at Agnew’s Gallery
- 05/23/12--07:10: First Trailer for Baz Luhrmann’s Great Gatsby
- 05/24/12--04:47: Mario Balotelli and the Nike Barber Shop
- 05/28/12--10:23: Mr Vincent Vincent’s Top 5 Summer Playlist
Don't be boring and give your Valentine a bunch of red roses this February 14th, put some thought in to it and get them something different this year. You know, something that shows them that they stand out of the crowd for you - unlike red roses. Bella Verrechia, florist at Johnny's Little Sister, gives you some ideas.
No matter how big or small your Valentine’s plans may be this year, the effort is in the detail and we want to help you to make the most of your day.
'You essentially fall out of the sky, land somewhere and you can do what you like.' Bicycling Polo playing artist Peter Georgallou talks about his international shows, his bike loom and how he hopes to make the world a little bit nicer, just by making some nice tweed.
We're not very interested in whoever won last night Brit awards (we guessing it was probably the Skyfall lady) we're more interested in the release of Jamie Lidell's new album this week. Here's our favourite tracks of his.
With the Oscars coming up this weekend, we thought what better opportunity than to ask Murdock client Paco Delgado a few questions..... What? Why's it a great opportunity? Oh. right yeah. Because he's only nominated for a bloody Oscar himself! For Best Costume Design for Les Miserables! Plus, he also has a great beard.
Murdock client Ed Lyon is one of Britain's leading young tenors who has sung principal roles at the world's greatest Opera houses. So who better than Mr Lyon we thought to give advice to the uninitiated Opera-goer.
They're back and they've still got great hair. Except that the 70s seem to be ominously encroaching on Pete Campbell's sideburns...
We've picked out our ten favourite bearded & moustachioed brand icons that do a damn fine job of representing their companies with the striking appearance of their facial hair alone.
Having achieved widespread acclaim and success for his Obituary paintings we're delighted to announce that Hugh Mendes will be continuing our partnership with the CHARLIE SMITH london gallery by exhibiting his works in our Covent Garden and Shoreditch stores this Spring.
Most critics, when talking about American singer-songwriter and former Czars frontman John Grant's second solo album Pale Green Ghosts (which was released last week) praise the electronic turn he's taken from his first record Queen of Denmark. We'd like to praise the dapper turn he appears to have taken.
Last Wednesday night (yep, we know, that's like a million gazillion years ago in blogging time but we've been busy eating chocolate) our Shoreditch store on Redchurch St played host to a private viewing of Hugh Mendes Obituary paintings exhibiton.
Just a few doors down from our Redchurch St shop, the Loughran Gallery are hosting a Pop-Up. The MurdockMan attended the opening on Wednesday, and alongside modern works by Damien Hirst, Dave White and Marc Quinn the night was most notable for the surprising number of boyband members present....
The year of the David continues as Selfridges open a concept store in collaboration with the record breaking V&A exhibition.
As the Sundance film festival comes to London for its 2nd year this month, we celebrate the magnificent hair of its founder Mr Robert Redford.
There is a particular type of Parisian hairstyle featured in the new shorts for Prada by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola. It has been the main style for a certain type of very Parisian Paris boy for the best part of this century.
Murdock Covent Garden give us the Top 5 songs that have been delighting the ears of their Monmouth St customers in the past week. From classic British bands to Soul legends.
A century on from his birth, Agnew's gallery in Mayfair is presenting a retrospective of artist Keith Vaughan's work. Running now until 15 June.
Apparently The Great Gatsby was aching to be made into a rap video...
The new interactive ad campaign from Nike shows how everyone wants to get on board the good ship barber shop.
Murdock muso barber Mr Vincent Vincent got all excited with the sunshine and chucked this summer playlist at us.